- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Photo or video must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame. Any altered images/videos will be rejected from the contest.
- Entries will be judged by AquaGuard, LLC. All contest decisions are final. AquaGuard, LLC. reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that prize winning photos and videos submitted can be used by AquaGuard, LLC. for all advertising and marketing purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted after 9/30/2022.
- Prizes must be collected by the winners only and is non-transferable.
- The winners will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after 3 [three] business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by state or federal laws.
3 (Three) prizes will be awarded by the AquaGuard, LLC. Company Selection Committee;
• 1st Place: $500.00
• 2nd Place: $250.00
• 3rd Place: $100.00
Winners will be announced on October 12th via the contestants e-mail address.
Winners will be issued checks by AquaGuard, LLC. and sent through the US Mail.
PHOTO & VIDEO SUBMISSION:
Send images & videos as attachments
Use Subject: “Contest Entry”
Compress images or video if over 8mb
Submission of images or video for this contest is acknowledgement that the contestant has read the Contest Rules.
Please provide the following information in the body of your e-mail entry;
• Telephone #
• E-mail address for winning notification
• Mailing address to be established upon winning notification